Wednesday 23 August 2017

ONE: Beauty in the world

Hey, I havta be finding better titles than just numbers..... Ideas, anyone???

So for reason one. It feels like I should come up with some super amazing and fabulous reason that everyone will be like, oh wow, why didn't I think of that before? But somehow, it isn't so...... The first reason that came to mind when I thought of, why live. I'm especially using the words why live, not why not die, for that isn't a reason to stay but a reason not to leave. I guess they're all intertwined though, come to think of it. What am I saying again?


The beauty in the world around me


The raindrops on petals



The ocean crashing

The sun glinting on the trees

The sun as it pierces through the clouds

Swaying grass in the breeze

Reflections

Torrential downpours (I love rain)



Perfection of plants....





Have you any pictures that you'd like to share??



Eliza


5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post Eliza. The photos are stunning.You are an awesome person.

    Pooky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay to reason One! Off and flying
    Numbers are ok. You will look back soon and say, wow number 258.

    Kits x

    ReplyDelete