Wednesday 23 August 2017

My intro post

Hey,

So, introduction post, anyone??? This is to let all the many (I hope it won't be zero!) readers know what this blog is about. Well, I don't really know how to start, I want it to be interesting, and not have everyone rolling their eyes with boredom and stop reading before they start.... I guess I'll start from the beginning. Ya know how they always say you should start at the beginning and all that....


Hi, I'm Eliza. So, I was thinking the other day that I want to compile a list of reasons to live, as the world seems so dark and dreary, especially when I think of suicide as a feasible option. Is it? Is it not? Who knows. Who cares. That's not the point of this blog. The point of this blog is to write my reasons to live, one reason per post. And yours, if you are happy to share them! I would love guest posts - where you write your reasons - one per post. The more we can come up with, the better.
If you're unsure how to be in touch about writing your own posts, look at the blog post - how can you post here.

So, I guess I'm gonna start the journey of blogging here. I have no idea how to do blogging and hope I don't fail abysmally at it..... if I do, if you have any tips, or any suggestions or ideas at all, please pass them on!

So long...... until I begin posting my reasons. gotta figure how to add anything, and how to design the pages (do I even have that option????),

Eliza

1 comment:

  1. Hey Eliza, Kittie here. Off to a good start girl. So I guess I write my reason in the comments?
    First reason I have this morning is, I still haven't seen all the colours of life yet. I want to notice the nuances of colour in the curl of a wave, a cloud at sunset, a tree on the turn of seasons. I've seen all these colours but have I really SEEN them?

    ReplyDelete