Thursday 24 August 2017

How can YOU post here?

Hey again,
So as most of you who are reading this know, I want everyone to be able to create their own posts on here..... If you want to post on here, it seems so complicated, I mean, to post on someone else's blog? Really, I just have to send you an invitation to post. So, on the contact page you are given information for how to contact me. You can fill out the contact form telling me that you'd like to be added as an author. Or just send an email directly. Please ensure to send it from the email address you want to post from. Once you've done that I can invite you to post, and hey presto, you'll be an author on this blog! I'd love for you to come and write your own posts, however long or short you want them to be.

Image result for let's make this blog amazing

So long,


Eliza

No comments:

Post a Comment